Saturday, October 29, 2005

1st Cable-Ski Experience

Had my 1st cable-ski experience at Batam today. Went with Ivan, Yulong, Guohui, Quan Long, Wen Chun & his gf. Among us, only Ivan & Yulong weren't first-timers.
As usual, i had some problems with my passport. Its validation period's till March 2006 only, less than 6 months from now, and i ended up having to pay $10 more to bribe my way through. And also, i was told to change my passport photo again. This is the 7th time i've been asked to change it i think.
Managed to complete 3 rounds on the knee-board on my 2nd attempt and decided to move on to the real thing. However, tried 10 times throughout the whole day and i still didn't managed to stand up on the board.
Nevermind, the next time i go there i shall try again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home