Thursday, April 20, 2006

happy birthday to you...

today's the birthday of 'pinky', and today's the first time i actually talked to her.. met her for a cup of coffee about 2 hrs before my design paper.. chatted with her for about half an hour..

hmm.. saw her once during the starting of my 2nd year 1st semester, when i just got into MAE.. she was the vice-president of the MAE Club then, and was assigned to give us a speech.. could still remember her all this while even though i did not actually see her again until recently.. i'm surprised myself that she's now my friend.. anyway just wanna wish her a happy birthday..

the design paper today was really hard and i left about 33 marks blank..was quite confident before the paper (thats why got time to meet someone for coffee), but after the paper, it was like the song we (me, yz, zq, jj n yh) listened while we studied in the tutorial room. The lyrics go "I tried so hard, and get so far. But in the end, it doesn't even matter. I had to fall, to lose it all..." Haizz..

anyway, i'm very grateful to these guys for helping me with my preparations with exams.. especially Yong Hong for teaching me MP3011.. really had fun studying together with these guys, even though sometimes i get quite pissed off..
3 papers passed so far, 3 more to go.. i really hope exams finish fast..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home