Saturday, January 07, 2006

56-45.. we won..

Had our IH quarter-finals vs hall 7 today. We dun have many supporters. I only remember seeing Leon, Bernard, Kang Sheng, Jie Lin... Starting line-up: Hai Tao, Yong Cai, John, Weiyong and Terence. 1st quarter performance was bad and we trailed by a few points.

2nd quarter. My turn to go on court. 1st shot, a 3-pointer. The ball went in. I was surprised by my own shot. However, i was quite silent for the rest of the quarter. By the end of the 1st half, hall 7 still managed to maintain their lead.

Start of the 2nd half, my 1st shot, a 3-pointer as well. The ball swished through the net once again. I thought i'll be on fire, but i was wrong. Our team remained in the slum and we were down by 9 points.

Last quarter, our final chance. We played pretty well and managed to turn the game around. Hai Tao was the hero and he made quite a number of baskets, including a crucial 3-pointer which extend our 2-point lead to 5. Final score: 56-45 Hall 10 won.

Played for 30 mins. Scored 13 points including 3 3-pointers. Thats not good enough. Hope i can perform better in the semis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home