Friday, June 09, 2006

09/06/06 2am...

went back hall today.. 3 hrs journey back hall juz to bring back my shoes n belt.. to my surprise, saw Jaime at JP, or rather she saw me while i was on my way to the Gents.. ended up we chatted for about 20mins outside the Ladies.. then we met Alex n Daryll at LGS.. such a coincidence! 4 of us then chatted while Jamie n i had our dinner.. chatted for quite some time.. so gd to meet the 3 of them.. not a wasted trip at all..

met Caiyun on my way home.. din really talked much with her cuz it was already 8plus and i can see that she's real tired from work.. not as active as she used to be..

haven been blogging for quite a while.. GE lessons finally over.. Choice Theory, its a gd GE, too bad its not gonna be offered anyone.. anyway got to make some friends thru this GE, and i discovered that 1 of them actually stays in hall 10 and lives in Bedok North juz 5 blks away from me! and i have nvr seen her b4 b4 taking this GE.. BUT she's attached.. =( According to my 'bro' Junjie, he says attached even better, den i only have to fight 1 guy instead of many.. hahaa.. sounds abit logical..

got a part-time job through Malone, helping him as a teaching assistant to teach pri n sec sch kids some IT stuff.. went to St Margaret's Pri Sch and Bedok View Sec Sch.. the kids at St Margaret's were more fun to teach.. pri 4 gals.. they dun really regard me as a teacher lor.. one even call me 白衣服的boyboy.. -_-||
its a rather good part-time job cuz i get to hang around with kids (i know i dun look like, but i love kids) and i got to learn new things cuz basically i know nuts abt IT.. can learn as i teach.. but then now no jobs this 2 weeks cuz its e sch holidays..

one more major achievement, i went for a run yesterday to prepare myself for my ippt.. timing 13 mins n 3 secs.. still ok.. did 8 pull-ups n 30 sit-ups after the run.. almost couldn't walk back home.. whole body still aching now.. haiz.. old liao..

been slping early these few nights, at around 2 plus.. and i make it a point to sleep for only 8 hrs everyday.. sleeping too much isn't gd.. or rather i think its a waste of time.. but then again, i dunno what i did with my time either.. maybe i should start to plan some gathering with some people.. maybe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home