Monday, July 03, 2006

4B chalet..

Finally back from the long-awaited annual 4B chalet.. the usual routine, we met at white sands for lunch b4 proceeding to the ntuc to buy our stuff.. this year was a bit different, we had our chalet at aloha loyang instead.. and it was much more fun cuz its more spacious, and we had more facilities, so we can cook our own food..

This time round we didn’t play the 杀,反杀, replaced it with black magic, bangbangbang 谁死? and Mr Fuzzy Wazzy likes… played Indian poker and the loser was to drink a certain amount of water that we each took turns to add.. 1st game and I got an Ace.. drank 1 whole cup.. 2nd game I lost again.. 2 cups but luckily 3 spade (Miss Yeo’s new name) help me with one..

Later on during the game, Yang changed his card from one Ace of club to another Ace of club.. that was when we think it’s a bit 邪门.. a few games later he changed his cared from a club 3 to another club 3.. we stopped the game awhile later cuz it was getting a bit weird.. actually its juz that we were thinking too much.. nothing much happened later..

Dinner was special in the sense that this was the first time we had a proper dinner, with rice and 2 dishes (curry and chicken), at a chalet.. credits to our chief chef Hong Yong..

The next day we went to the beach, took some pics.. and they buried me in the sand.. my 1st time being buried.. was covered all the way to my face and the sun was like burning my face.. one was them was drawing something on my chest and it was damn ticklish.. will get to see what they drew when I get the pics..

Following that we went to the swimming pool, and there was 4 small jacuzzi pools there.. the six of us went down into 1 of the pools and spent quite some time inside..

Went back to the chalet and Siqi and Marvin went to cook fired rice for our lunch while the rest of us were playing Uno in the living room.. time passed rather fast and it was soon evening time.. juz before we went back, me Hong Yong, Shuhui and alan played mahjong for a while, and I was the big loser.. we then parted and Hong Yong, Shuhui and I went 85 market for dinner before proceeding home..


Some of the pics i took:


during supper..

our class..

superman Marvin..

back to our chalet..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home