Saturday, July 01, 2006

today is a happy day...

Went back to the once so familiar North-Point today, to have dinner, followed by watching “The Omen” with Ailing.. come to think of it, I realized that I did not watched a single show there before.. though I’ve been there countless times during my army days..

The show was average.. I would give it abt 6.5 to 7 out of 10.. the ending was not quite what I expected.. sort of like its planning to have a sequel, and the ending scene with Damien turning around to look at the screen was not really that frightening.. his stare was not ‘power’ enough..

went home after the show.. was kinda looking forward to “The Park” showing on Channel U at 11.30pm.. “The Park” (咒乐园) was slightly better than “The Omen” in my opinion.. at least the female lead is someone whom I liked since a few years back.. Bobo Chan (陳文媛), a Hong Kong actress and singer, and shes so cute!

And tonight’s World Cup quarterfinals, Germany vs Argentina, Ailing’s pretty good at predicting the score: full-time draw and Germany to win on penalty.. well, it was not that hard actually to tell that Germany will win, the reason obviously being that they are the host and the host country, due to some reasons, always perform exceptionally well..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home