Friday, July 14, 2006

the wonderful dream on 140706..

haven been updating for a while.. well, met up with some of the 18DA operators last saturday.. me jihong kimme chenzeu and laowai.. we went to some place near Queenstown mrt for lunch.. had hor fun and 锅贴.. which tastes much better than i expected.. and e same stall also sells refillable 菊花茶 for 10 cents..

after that we proceeded to Queensway shopping complex.. at the end of the day, everyone bought something.. quite unexpected.. i bought a shirt from 'UCLA' and i think chen zeu and lao wai bought their shirts from the same shop too.. kimme san bought a pair of track pants think.. also, chen zeu bought 2 pairs of shoes that day!

Sunday morning was the same routine, basketball at Changkat CC.. after that, due to jianhao, tong xue and weiliang's influence, i bought $10 on France leading at half-time.. since it was e World Cup finals, no harm betting a little money.. my last soccer bet was in fact the last World Cup i think.. and that was when i started soccer betting, being influence by fellow 18DA operators.. I had expected the France to lead first and the full time ending with either a draw or Italy to win.. that was why i chose the bet.. another reason is due to the odds 1:4.2..

watched the match at night in my room.. was exhilerated when Zidane scored the penalty within the first 10 minutes.. was working on my Slam Dunk jigsaw puzzle while watching the match.. God knows the dunno who from Italy equalized with a header soon.. and thats the end of my $10.. watched till full time and the score remains 1:1.. went to bed when the extra time starts.. anyway, i completed my jigsaw puzzle before i went to sleep..

went back hall on monday to shift my things to my new room.. actually juz moving 3 rooms away from my previous room.. my new room is 51-4-995.. went SRC play bball with Terence, 教授 they all and some hall 3 guys.. shifted some things over that night, and by tuesday afternoon i was able to finish shifting everything.. went back home for dinner.. Tuesday is the only day my whole family gets to eat dinner together.. cuz its my parents' only off day in the week..

Wednesday went to East Spring Secondary School to be teaching assistant for Dreamweaver.. Weiyi the trainer was still on his way when i reached.. was greeted by one of the teachers there, whom to my surprise was someone i 'knew'.. actually she was from the same secondary school as me, Ngee Ann, but back then we did not know each other (my whole sec sch life was spent on playing bball, i did not bother to make many friends then).. but somehow she added me (or i added her) in Friendster some time last year..

i am actually quite good at remembering faces (except ah nehs who all look the same to me..) and thus i was quite sure shes the 'Shuxian' i know in Friendster.. did not expected her to recognize me also.. cuz she said i look familiar.. anyway, learnt from her that quite a couple of students from our batch was into teaching..

after the lesson i went the food-court at Tampines Mart for my 'lunchner'.. the place still seem quite familiar to me.. it was one of my favourite hang0uts during my secondary school life.. some kinda 归属感.. went to Tampines Mall after that, wanted to get a frame for my finished puzzle.. but the shop at TM do not have the color i wanted.. didn't buy in the end...

thursday was a boring day at home, but i did something that i am proud of.. i went for a jog in the evening.. not sure why i wanted to run.. maybe i feel that i have been slacking too much.. maybe to train for the BAS Open 2006.. or maybe juz to exercise to make myself feel better, rather than coping at home all day.. actually wanted to play bball but its hard to jio pple.. and my ball is in hall..

anyway, none of the above mentioned is as important as what i did this morning.. I DREAMT OF CHARLENE CHOI.. the super cute gal from Twins.. in the dream i got to know her cuz she was staying over in my house, for wateva reasons i really had no idea.. of cuz Gillian was in my house as well.. i supposed they came to Singapore for some performance and for wateva reasons they had to stay at my house..

somehow for most part of my dream, Gillian was somewhere else in the house, leaving me and ah-sa in a room alone.. and i got to chat with her for quite sometime.. all we did was some chatting cuz in the dream she was still a celebrity while i was juz a fan of hers.. or maybe a friend at most..

anyway it was the best dream that i had in my entire life! better than the one i had with Stephen Chow.. and even better than the one with vampires running around.. how i wish that the dream is true.. one day i can be her friend and not juz fan.. hahaa.. 24 year old still having a crush on an idol..

anyway.. gotta end here.. almost time to play bball and wilsen warned us not to be late.. byebye..





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home