Sunday, October 29, 2006

dreams..

i juz woke up from a dream.. i dunno if its considered a nightmare.. i dreamt that i was doing my internship in a mental hospital. somehow it ended up i was accused of theft and i was bullied by everyone, including Bernard.. once when i was shitting in the loo, someone juz opened the door and made fun of me.. i got real mad and i fought back, punching the guy in the face.. this was the first time in my life i really fight with someone..

after that i had to walk past a crowd and everyone was looking at me.. tears were dripping.. T came along and i juz hugged her and cry.. den we reached somewhere where there's a mat on the ground and i juz collapsed and cry.. S came and sit beside me while T went to buy tissue for me.. i woke up at this point of time and there was slight tears in my eyes..

i have such weird dreams at times and i think its so fascinating.. cuz dreams are supposed to tell us wat we're thinking of subconciously.. this dream is weird cuz i dun normally fight with people.. and i wun ever cry in front of people.. esp gals.. and e one i like.. and why did T appear in the picture..

the only possible thing is that i'm actually too stressed these days.. until the extent i feel like crying.. but dun worry folks, my depression's more or less gone.. maybe juz studying stress..

1 Comments:

Blogger blurmei said...

dont so stress..
find someone to talk to if you need to...

it is never good to bottle things inside... *hugz*

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home