Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Believe or not, i'm not that happy..

I have a strong hunch that i'm not gonna do well for this semester.. Been trying hard to concentrate on my studies this few days, but i simply can't..

Losing sleep and having no appetite are juz 2 of the sypmtons of Depression.. I've been suffering from Depression since dunno when.. thoughts of commiting suicide came to my mind not long ago.. but i immediately dismissed the thought as i do not want my family and friends to be sad.. but isn't it sad to live for others and not for yourself..

No one seems to believe me when i tell them that i'm suffering from Depression.. maybe its because i put in effort to appear cheerful in front of them.. Recently i am damn depressed over something and for certain reasons i cannot write it down here..

I think i need some counselling.. hahaa.. anyway dun worry guys, at least i know i'm suffering from Depression.. i wun do anything stupid.. yet..


no matter what, i will not give up..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home