Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I found a job!

been busy searching for jobs and attending interviews for the past 2 weeks..

that explains the lack of updates..

went for 8 interviews in total and i think i'm damn experienced now..

from PE teacher to sales manager to financial advisor to engineer..

those who want tips for interviews can come look for me..

coming thursday onwards, i'm officially a workin adult..

mechanical engineer in Bintai Kindenko..


I suspect i'll be a workaholic soon with no life at all..
so pls ask me out during wkday nites or wkends..


anyway, below are more hk pics i got from alan:





when we juz reached Dorsett Seaview hotel:


its damn obvious we're tourists:



believe me.. i'm a left hander:







i've always think i have a fat ass:



avenue of stars:

tram to The Peak:

stanley market:

see how happy i was:

last nite fun w/o alan:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home