Thursday, May 17, 2007

recent happenings..

Been rather busy lately even though exams are over.. shifted all my things back hme from hall, threw away quite a lot of things.. end of my hall life.. needa thank so many pple for making my stay in hall 10 a memorable one.. moving from hall 6 to hall 10 was a choice I nvr regretted.. played ihg bball, involved in Lovebites, FOC, attended DND etc.. made many friends here.. though I believe many of them will be passing friends whom I might not really keep in touch from now on..

Met many different kinds of people.. started to dislike, or even hate ah tiongs.. ATs who smell from 5metres away.. guys who are pretentious and basically devoted all their time to mahjong and gals, even though they are attached.. guys who simply watch anime, play games etc whole day long and refuse to study despite constant nagging by friends who care.. guys who are actually condemned by almost everyone else becuz they are weird.. gals who actually talk to their soft toys, and believe that their toys are ALIVE.. pple who are studying all the time and having gd results.. pple who nvr attend lectures and still get good results.. pple who emailed the entire ntu population cuz they thought ntu lecturers could not make it.. pple who stay awake at night and sleeps in e day.. all kinds of pple.. u name it, we have it here in ntu hostels..

cases of theft happen all the time.. laptops, handphones, bras wateva.. I even caught 1 thief last sem.. did a study and I realized that indeed the probability of having ur bra being stolen is much higher during the exams period.. STRESS they say is the cause..

nonetheless met many GREAT friends here.. those who’ll help me with my studies when I needed their help.. those who’ll mug with me during the exams period.. those who’ll lend me their laptops when mine crashed in the midst of my fyp.. those who’ll feel hungry every night and jio me for supper.. those who I’ll have my meals with almost everyday.. those who never fail to walk past my room and popped in to see how I’ve been doing.. without knocking the door first.. those team-mates I had bball trainings with.. those who trusted me enough to let me play in the starting lineup.. those who never fail to tell lame jokes to create laughter.. gals who burp louder than guys..

fyp finally came to a close with my presentation last wed.. the presentation wasn’t as bad as I expected it to be.. I was familiar with what I did and was not really nervous during the presentation.. could also answer the qns asked by the moderator.. designed the fyp poster to be placed in the CHFE lab and printed out the whole report in the lab, saving me about $50.. currently needa design a CD cover and that will mark the official end of my sch life.. unless I am accepted by NIE to be a PE teacher.. all thanx to Alan’s influence..

Didn’t get to go OEC becuz of the stupid NTU system.. shall not talk much abt it in case I get SUED for wateva things I say.. anyway I juz wanna say I HATE MACRITCHIE reservoir.. in case all of you dunno wat I’m saying, go look up the staff names directory..

Celebrated Jeanie’s 21st birthday on Saturday and it was fun meeting those guys.. probably my closest friends in hall.. caught “Spiderman” after the dinner though I was like damn tired.. quite a nice show I think, though I nvr watched part 1 and 2.. hope I’ll have chance to meet up with them again..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home