Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The Exorcist...

Juz finished watching "The Exorcist" in Jeanie's room, together with my brother, Amelia and Seck Sen. The show was very boring, and i fell asleep a few times, especially the front part. And the only interesting parts were that of the possessed gal being erm... possessed.

Now already 5.30am in the morning and i am dead tired, but i dun feel like sleeping yet. Someone else's blogging right now and i thought since i dun feel like sleeping yet, i shall write some nonsense here. Think i should be going to sleep after this entry since i have nothing to do.

Quite happy today because i have no work tomorrow! Had dinner with JAYS (jeanie, amelia, yongcai & secksen) at canteen 14 today. Lucky they didn't go canteen 9 as i'm really sick of the food there.

Oh yah, not to forget to mention i MSNed Vonny today! but it turned out that it was her boyfriend i chatted with. AND i actually chatted with him happily! The joy similar to that of a child eating his favourite ice-cream. I think i'm too bored. All the others still have papers, except for Jeanie.

Dun actually know what i'm blogging for... because only 1 person know my blog. Sometimes i wonder whether i wrote all this down juz for her to read.. hahaa... Think maybe i will slowly announce my blog to a few of my close friends, IF i have the chance that is. It wun be fun if too many people know my blog, as that would only make more people aware of how much i dislike them.

This is my blog. And so i write wat i wanna write.

Oh, and 1 more thing. I dreamt of Stephen Chow today during my afternoon nap! I dun dream of him often so i must say today is a special day... hahaa...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home