Wednesday, July 19, 2006

blood donation..

Finally went for a blood donation today.. wanted to go donate since end of exams, but couldn’t find anyone to go with me.. wanted to go last week but my partner and terry both called me on that day to tell me they cannot make it.. -_-

Anyway, saw Lee Teng at citylink! He was filming some show with Belinda.. went up to say hi.. didn’t really have time to chat with him cuz he has to carry on with the show.. wonder if there’s still chance to play basketball with him now that he’s graduated..

Went to meet haoz at TM after that.. got the book “the five people you meet in heaven” from her.. the author is Mitch Albom.. same author as the previous book I read “Tuesdays with Morrie”.. hope I’ll finish this book fast and have time to read another book before school starts..

Had been reading this book “Sleeper” by Paul Adam for the past 2 weeks.. borrowed it from the library after I finished “Tuesdays with Morrie”... but somehow maybe the story does not really interest me.. I’m only at page 50 out of the 377 pages.. and the book’s due on 27th July.. very certain I wun be able to finish it in time.. so I decided to throw it away.. I mean stop reading and return it to the library.. same fate as the last book I borrowed from the library “The Babel Effect”..

Been learning Flash MX, Fireworks MX and Dreamweaver on my own and I realized that there’s actually quite a lot of things you can do with these tools.. initially read up abit on Dreamweaver cuz of my part-time job.. after that find it quite interesting, and since I had nothing better to do at home.. decided to go learn more..

Been doing a lot of things this holidays.. things that I never thought I would enjoy doing.. things I’ve always wanted to do but din have the time.. pieced a 1000 pieces jigsaw puzzle.. read some books.. went sentosa play beach volleyball.. jogging and actually enjoying it.. used to hate running or jogging but now kinda beginning to learn to enjoy it.. treat it as a form of relieving stress and exercise..

One regret is that I have not learnt how to cook! Wanted to learn how to cook since last holidays.. cook anything.. maybe spaghetti cuz they all (dun ask me who is ‘they all’.. everyone always say ‘they all’ but no one knows who is ‘they all’) says it is quite easy..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home