Monday, November 27, 2006

no title

Have you ever walk towards your exam venue, only to realize that there is no one waiting outside, only bags! well, i have.. It was my only afternoon paper and i was late for it.. and i was late not because i overslpt, mind you.. i was late cuz i kept thinking it starts at 1.30pm and not 1pm.. after my morning paper that day i went to have my lunch at canteen A and went to the library for a short nap after that.. i woke up at 1.10pm and walked slowly to the exam hall..

dunno what went into me having the thinking that the paper starts at 1.30pm.. anyway i was lucky the paper is "Are You OK? Mental Health in Singapore".. hahaa.. and its open book.. so i juz walked slowly inside the exam hall towards my seat, passing by half the students inside and the invigilator's table.. managed to finish the paper about 10 mins before time.. so cannot leave early..

5 papers have passed, only paper left now is MP4005 Fluid Dynamics and this is a killer man.. at least to me.. and I think I flung the quiz as well.. best thing is.. I haven been studying for the past 2 days.. been sleeping my life away.. even when I go canteen 11 to study at night, I spend most of my time chatting..

I haven been exercising for a month already, except once I went for a run along 199 route.. only to have leg cramp after the canteen A bus-stop.. 1 month without basketball already.. I wonder how I survived.. looking towards after exams when I can play basketball anytime I like, provided there is no rain..

Anyway I dun think I will be that happy after exams.. cuz of FYP! I dread my fyp..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home