Friday, April 13, 2007

i love my fyp..

my mentor juz called me at 6pm today, telling me the pple frm LTA are coming to view my FYP either nxt Tuesday or Thursday.. GREAT!

anyway i juz realized that i've been enjoying myself too much for the past few weeks.. its time to start mugging!


watched "The Number 23" and i give it 7.4 out of 10.. the story of a psychological killer.. i like it.. cuz i like psychology.. maybe someday, i'll write a book too.. had some thoughts after watchin the show.. there's a possibility that i might become like him.. i can't rmb much abt about the things that happened when i was in sec school and before.. for all u know, i might have been a murderer in the past, or i might have done sth i felt so bad abt that i have been subconciously avoiding that part of my memory..




shall not waste too much time blogging here.. i needa get busy..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home