Monday, April 16, 2007

today is 三day..

after 3-4 weeks of inactivity, i finally got a chance to play basketball again this morning, at Changkat.. was glad to meet the guys, alan, pai kia, superstar, simon, robert, uncle etc.. surprisingly my performance was not too bad.. worthy of the MVP for the day award.. hahaa.. i think everyone's slackin while playin bball now.. due to various reasons.. and the turnout is also getting a little pathetic.. wanna go out challenge other pple i also dun think some of us are fit or healthy or young or wateva enuff.. anyway, i had fun! got a chance to tan also! can't stand my skin looking so fair..

went back lab to do my FYP at 8pm! i have absolutely no idea why e pple from LTA wanna come juz when my exams is starting and i have no idea my prof or mentor did not push back the date.. well my mentor offered to present to them my fyp so that i can prepare for exams.. at least better than nth.. but i have idea y he wanna make me go back lab today! argh..

went to find Beverly n company at south spine and studied with them till 12am.. probably she's the only one to jio me to study this semester.. haizz.. everyone i jio also reject me.. except zhiwei.. =)
anyway it was kinda fun studying with them in the seminar rm.. reminds me of last year when i was studying with yz n company in 1 of the tutorial rms there.. i would like to thank Yong Hong once again for helping me that time!

i think studying with Bev they all is fun, better than studying alone in canteen 11.. so probably i wun be studying in canteen 11 anymore.. finally i have friends to study with! hahaa.. frens in need are frens indeed..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home