Tuesday, August 29, 2006

time passes fast..

its been about 2 weeks since i last blogged.. now is already the 4th week of school and i'm feeling damn stressed.. my FYP and mp4011 design project is taking up quite alot of my time.. hence my (N)ine Club is currently 休息ing.. anyway so far i only got 5 time-tables.. maybe it'll be better if someone take over me as president..

BAS Open 2006 has ended.. 1st match on my birthday and i only scored 4 points, missed most of my shots and sprained my ankle.. but i had a surprised when Choon Lim appeared with a cake while we were at the coffee-shop.. it was certainly unexpected..

we got thrashed during the 2nd match and i didn't even get to play, cuz of my sprained ankle.. 3rd match was as not exciting as the other matches.. we played normal and none of us was on form and we had many turnovers.. lost the match as expected.. only good thing was that i had a female supporter for the match (though she keep telling me she supported no.13 from the opponent team).

feeling kinda troubled now.. but i dun really wanna write it down here.. hahaa.. byez..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home