Tuesday, January 16, 2007

IHG bball

Had our IHG semis against hall 2..
they were off to a quick start, 0-3, 0-6, 0-9… 0-18..
first quarter ended at 3-21 with us trailing by 18..
we tried to fight back in the 2nd quarter and pulled the score to 15-30..
with yongcai on the court we made a miraculous comeback and ended 3rd quarter 34-43..
while we were closing the gap in the final quarter, my bro got ‘fouled out’..
damn the table officials who did the records..
we managed to tie the game at 52-52 with 3mins remaining..
but lost the game 52-59..

our team’s supposed to be the strongest this year with the admission of Weiqiang, Tse Xiong and Junping.. but Junping sprained his ankle in the group stage.. and our teamwork wasn’t really there..

anyway the match was my ‘season best’, scoring 17 pts.. but that together with a few rebounds were basically all my contribution to the team.. my defense still sucks and my fitness was not there.. leg cramp in the final minutes.. haizz.. otherwise I could still shoot 3-pointers and there might have been a glimpse of hope..

this is the end of my 2-year IHG bball career..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home