Wednesday, December 20, 2006

'new' laptop

My laptop hard-disk crashed last Monday.. had our first IHG bball match on Tuesday and we won by abt 10 points.. I only played the first half but was satisfied by my own performance.. made abt three 3-pointers 2 free throws and 1-2 under-the-baskets..

Struggled to fix my com for the rest of the week, with no success.. had a mini 4B class outing at Pasir Ris Park on Saturday, and finally went to Sim Lim to buy a new hard-disk on Sunday..

Had our 2nd match on Monday and we lost to hall 3 by 6 points, when everyone else (except those from hall 3 probably) expected us to win.. maybe its becuz of the absence of our 2 centers (Kaiyuan and Terence), maybe it’s the lack of supporters (compared to our first match) or maybe we juz dun have the luck? We played terrible defense I would say.. other than that, the fact that i missed abt 4-5 three-pointers might be another minor reason.. but the fact remains that we lost the match.. and NO! we did not deliberately lost the match.. the situation is the same as last year’s match against hall 9.. we lost and we didn’t lost deliberately.. I juz thought its damn ridiculous that people say we lost the match on purpose..

Anyway, I didn’t feel much after the lost, unlike in the past.. maybe I’ve lost the passion.. or maybe I dun expect much from our team? Anyway, our next match is on this Saturday against hall 12 and it’s a must-win..

I’m currently STRESSED UP over my fyp and I think I might have to stay in hall for another year.. but I’m learning to take everything in stride and handle things as they come..

Btw, thanks to terry for helping me to try fix my com and jasmine for lending me hers..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home