Sunday, July 29, 2007

convocation

started work for abt 2 weeks as a lifeless engineer..
leave my house at 6.30am and reached hme at 9pm..
thats how boring my life is now..
and that explains the lack of updates..

nevertheless i managed to watch a couple of movies..
harry potter, invisible target, simpsons..
bought a new pair of bball shoes!
went on a date! and got caught by miss yeo n marvin.. -_-"
took neoprint for e 3rd time in my whole life..
convo was a gd break from my work..
gotta meet lots of my classmates..
but everything was in a mess..
and i didn't get to take pics with so many pple..
felt like i'm in hogwarts sch during convo when i saw all e profs in their gowns..
finally had the feeling of graduation..
but still i would like to say..
some of the profs suck..
they were actually slping during e ceremony!
and NothingToUse sucks.. no extra tic for my sis when there're so many empty seats ard..
and e stupid prof in charge of changing the fyp presentation dates have not replied my email till today!
my family:
my sis and i:


my mp4011 project mates:


MAE grad dinner at Conrad hotel on fri nite!
the food was ok but the company was great!
took even more pics!

the ones that matter:


met my indonesian hall friends too:

1 of the best guy i met in ntu and sleepy-eyes me:

and i got to know a new fren.. cute?
supposed to take my ippt yesterday but it was raining..
it rained on my ippt day for the past 3 years as well..
and i always have to book a 2nd date..
hope i'll clear it by nxt weekend cuz i dun have much time left..
the end..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home